“A skin serum is not a moisturiser, like a lotion or cream. Rather, they are highly concentrated formulations that are designed to sink into the skin quickly, delivering an intensive dose of ingredients that can address common skin complaints.
I definitely recommend serums for anyone who is concerned about aging. It’s a really good way to get extra anti-aging effects, more than your typical moisturiser and sunscreen1” says Dr. Abigail Waldman, Instructor of Dermatology at Harvard Medical School.
The Essential Face Serums from Kubu Mindful Skincare are powerful bio-active skin care and repair formulations. Suitable for daily use with all skin types, each serum contains highly concentrated active botanicals for optimising your skincare routine for younger, healthier looking skin.
Why Do I Need Face Serums?
The condition of our skin can impact our appearance, which can sometimes take a toll on our confidence, especially in social settings. Many of us experience either short or long-term skin issues ranging from oily skin and acne breakouts, dry and flaky skin or aging skin including wrinkles, fine lines and dark circles.
A simple skincare routine of cleansing, toning and moisturising is often recommended to help keep your skin in a general good state of health. Although even with this general routine, some of us may be doing more harm than good by exposing ourselves to harmful chemicals, especially as many skincare products are made with harmful chemicals and toxins. But assuming you are using toxin free beauty and skincare products, for many, this general regime alone may not be the most efficient or effective way to address your skin concerns or to maximise your skincare routine for younger, healthier looking skin.
How Can Face Serums Improve Skin Health & Aging Skin?
Serums are the superfood of the skincare world. They have highly concentrated active ingredients designed to deliver nutrients effectively and rapidly.
There are three Essential Face Serums, all which are rich in natural antioxidants and vitamins, including Vitamin E and A, as well as magnesium, which are vital for strong healthy skin. Each serum is prepared with a unique formulation of 100% natural botanical ingredients providing intense nourishment and hydration benefits delivering distinctively healthier skin.
Read below for the differences in each unique serum to help understand which one is best for your needs.
Which Skin Types Are the Essential Face Serums For?
The Essential Face Serums are suitable for all skin types, as using the serums for dry skin or using the serums for oily skin will both benefit greatly. These oil-based formulations are designed to assist the skin in balancing sebum production to ideal levels. These serums have been designed so they won’t clog pores, allowing the skin to breathe, stay hydrated and be free from breakouts. They help keep dry skin supple and oily skin acne-free.
“One of my favourite Kubu products is the face serum! My skin feels so hydrated and rejuvenated! It smells amazing too!” Onsiri Westhoff
What Makes the Essential Face Serums Better Than Other Serums?
- Formulated to prevent premature skin aging
- Suitable for all skin types
The formulations are designed to work effectively with normal, dry, oily, and sensitive skin.
- Made with 100% natural ingredients
These natural ingredients are selected for and scientifically formulated to deliver high levels of antioxidants, including Vitamin E, A and magnesium, which are vital for strong healthy skin.
- Targets specific skin concerns
With three unique serums in the range, each one targets different skin concerns from fading spots, to shrinking pores, and minimising wrinkles and dark circles around the eyes.
- No Nasty Chemicals or Toxins
There are zero synthetic preservatives, fragrances or any other nasty chemicals found in our Essential Face Serums.
- Enhanced to improve emotions, mind + mood
Each Essential Face Serum is uniquely enhanced with its own blend of essential oils providing natural scents as well as promoting improved emotions, mind + mood.
What Are the Different Serums and When Do I Use Them?
- Replenish Face Serum oxygenates cells and balances oily sebum production. The bio-active ingredients work to fade brown spots, shrink pores and reduce fine lines. Anti-microbial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties help prevent acne breakouts. Daily use softens and smooths the skin for all skin types.
- Renewal Eye Serum repairs the skin’s cells and enhances elasticity resulting in improved appearance of skin around your eyes. The vigorous active ingredients promote collagen production, target and reduce wrinkles, and fades fine lines and dark circles around the eyes.
- Regenerate Night Serum promotes skin regeneration with antioxidant-rich active botanicals formulated for overnight skin repair. Rich in flavonoids, polyacetylenes, amino acids, fatty acids and peptides, this serum targets spots, reduces the size of pores, tightens and tones, while minimising wrinkles and fine lines.
Learn more about the Essential Face Serum range.
1Harvard Medical School, 2018 Harvard Health Blog, ‘Skin serum: What it can and can’t do’